Re: CI status

From: Dennis Clarke via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 06:40:35 +0000

On 12/2/19 4:55 PM, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As our CI builds can sometimes be a nuisance due ...

I know we talked about this before a while back but as you well know I
am running building on old POSIX Sun/Oracle Fujitsu sparcv9 systems
using the Oracle Studio 12.6 ( ye olden Forte and Sun ) compilers. I am
not sure if you have CI in place for such architectures and I can enable
the nightlies to run and post results again. Fairly sure that niche
market still is out there running endlessly ( in prod) . Let me know
your thoughts and I will set off a hardware domain to run those
nightlies.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC