Can't compile lib-curl with openSSL on windows

From: Sebastian via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 13:13:59 +0100
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to build lib_curl on Windows with MSVC with https support.
I'm able to build it but only without https support.

I've checktout the git repository of curl with the latest Tag.
I downloaded open ssl from here https://bintray.com/vszakats/generic/openssl
The directory structure looks like this:
| curl
|_ src
|_ winbuild
|_ ...
| deps (contains only files of openSSL)
|_ bin
|_ include
|_ lib

When I try to build it, I open the winbuild directory with the developer command prompt from VS 19.
I try to execute the command "nmake /f Makefile.vc mode=dll WITH_SSL=dll MACHINE=x86".
I also tried building it via cmake but that went completly wrong.

After executing the command, three directories are created. They are called
1. libcurl-vc-x86-debug-dll-ssl-dll-ipv6-sspi
2. libcurl-vc-x86-debug-dll-ssl-dll-ipv6-sspi-obj-curl
3. libcurl-vc-x86-debug-dll-ssl-dll-ipv6-sspi-obj-lib

I think the only interesting directory should be the 1.
Now I'm trying to use the lib that is build in a different project. After trying to send a simple request to an https: site I get an error. If I send the request to an http site no errors occurs.
The code is right because on OSX, it works flawlessly.

I hope someone is able to help me!

Best regards
Sebastian