Re: [poll comment] "grpc"

From: Rémy Léone via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 17:28:26 +0100

Hello,

gRPC got a URL system. For instance if you have the method myMethod in the foo.bar package the URL would be:

https://endpoint/foo.bar/myMethod

From a protocol perspective, all gRPC calls are HTTP2 POST on a specific URL such as the one previously shown

https://github.com/grpc/grpc/blob/master/doc/PROTOCOL-HTTP2.md <https://github.com/grpc/grpc/blob/master/doc/PROTOCOL-HTTP2.md>
.
The content of the body is a binary encoded protocol buffer.

Best regards

Rémy