Reminder: libcurl-security.3 is good stuff

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 22:21:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi team!

Recently we've received several security issues in the curl bug bounty program
where we've pointed out that the issues already were at least partly covered
or explained in the libcurl-security.3 man page.

I believe the page is too hard to find on the web site and possibly just
under-appreciated in general.

It should be mandatory reading for everyone who uses libcurl in a service,
product or application.

Available online here:

   https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/security.html

The source is here:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/blob/master/docs/libcurl/libcurl-security.3

End of message.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!