Re: curl doesn't handle multiple WWW-Authenticate challenges properly (Negotiate)

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 17:40:21 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, Mischa Salle wrote:

> Just for information, I ran into the same problem when trying to add both
> Basic and Bearer Authorization headers for an OAuth2 request.

The same issue, really? You seem to be talking about *sending* two
www-authorization headers while Michel mentioned *receiving* more than one
authentication method in a single header.

> I actually there also had the problem that --oauth2-bearer actually
> doesn't work for https.

This then sounds like a third issue. How doesn't it work? This sounds like an
issue nobody has told us about.

> Specifying both a --user client_id:client_secret and a -H "Authorization:
> Bearer myfirstbearertoken" only sends the latter it seems.

curl will only send one Authorization: header, that is true. I've never seen
or been told a use case before where someone needed more than one.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!