Re: help to generate curl static library on ubuntu

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 23:09:06 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020, Nishad DESHMUKH via curl-library wrote:

> help me to generate static library , i tried many times but not getting any
> static library file in the folders .

By default you will get both a static and a shared library built with you
build curl using the regular configure method:

  ./configure
  make
  make install

This will then install both a shared library (libcurl.so and a few symlinks)
and a static one (libcurl.a) into the target installation directory.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!