Managing multiple cookie sets with multi-handle

From: Austin Mease via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 22:07:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,
I would like to maintain 2 sets of cookies (2 users, Primary and Secondary) under one multi-handle. From what I can tell, there are 2 approaches to take for this:
1) Maintain 2 share handles with CURL_LOCK_DATA_COOKIE set, set the appropriate curlSH for a given curl request. 2) Rely on the default curlM cookie cache, and maintain one curlSH more as an override.
My questions are:1) From a performance perspective, does it matter? 2) From intended use, which is preferable?3) If there is only one cookie set, does it hamper performance to continue to set the cookies through curlSH?
Thank you,Austin