Re: known bug 6.1

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 08:48:51 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 18 Feb 2020, Zach Hall via curl-library wrote:

> My problem is actually known bug 6.1
> https://curl.haxx.se/docs/knownbugs.html#NTLM_authentication_and_unicode
>
> my question now is there a plan to fix this one soon or am i on my own?

We don't really have a set plan in this project.

*I* (personally) have a roadmap for what things I'd like to work on in the
coming year or two but no, this issue is not on this plan of mine but I will
of course assist and help out if you or anyone else decide to take on this
task and work on a fix.

There's also an option to actually hire someone to fix the issue. That someone
could be me as my signature below explains.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!