Secondary certificates in Curl

From: Watson Ladd via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 14:16:39 -0800

Dear Curlers,

I'm interested in implementing HTTP/2 certificate authentication in
curl, in the manner suggested by
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs-05.
Before I dive in I'm curious to know if this sounds like a good idea
to anyone else.

While with curl you usually know exactly what certificate to use ahead
of time, this isn't necessarily true, and secondary certs lets the
renegotiation based flow that some sites use work with HTTP/2 and
without renegotiation.

Sincerely,
Watson Ladd