Re: Pause/Continue HTTPS transfer

From: Anders Berg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 00:05:20 +0100

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 11:03 PM Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> Sounds like a reasonably theory but I haven't investigated anything to say
> for
> sure if that is truly what's going on. What curl version are you using
> when
> you experience this?

Tried a few, but definitely with:
libcurl/7.65.3 OpenSSL/1.1.1c zlib/1.2.11 libidn2/2.2.0 libpsl/0.20.2
(+libidn2/2.0.5) libssh/0.9.0/openssl/zlib nghttp2/1.39.2 librtmp/2.3

The server used in your example code speaks HTTP/1.1, is that also the case
> for your "real" case?

No, that was just put there to remove some unknowns...

> Can you be so kind and file this issue in the curl issue tracker on github
> [1]
> so that we don't let this one slip?

Sure, will do.

Thanks,