Building with HTTPS-Proxy feature on Windows

From: Lopes, David via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 22:36:34 +0000

Hello folks,

I am unable to build with HTTPS-Proxy feature on Windows (curl 7.68)
I am using OpenSSL as the backend, I have also tried with the WINSSL backend

Is there any flag I need to set to build with the feature?

I always get these features:

1> [CMake] -- Enabled features: SSL IPv6 libz AsynchDNS NTLM
1> [CMake] -- Enabled protocols: DICT FILE FTP FTPS GOPHER HTTP HTTPS IMAP IMAPS LDAP POP3 POP3S RTSP SMTP SMTPS TELNET TFTP

  1. [CMake] -- Enabled SSL backends: OpenSSL

My CMakeList.txt is pretty simple:

set(CMAKE_USE_LIBSSH2 OFF CACHE BOOL "Use libSSH2")
set(CURL_ZLIB ON CACHE BOOL "Set to ON to enable building curl with zlib support.")
set(CMAKE_USE_WINSSL OFF CACHE BOOL "enable Windows native SSL/TLS")
set(CMAKE_USE_DARWINSSL OFF CACHE BOOL "enable Apple OS native SSL/TLS")
set(CMAKE_USE_OPENSSL ON CACHE BOOL "Use OpenSSL code. Experimental")

add_subdirectory(curl-7.68.0)

David Lopes | Subject Matter Expert, Platform Extension Services
david.lopes_at_dynatrace.com <mailto:david.lopes_at_dynatrace.com >