Re: Problem linking lib-cares

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 23:35:50 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 7 Mar 2020, Ben Greear via curl-library wrote:

> 21517 LDFLAGS: -L/usr/lib

Usually, when -L/usr/lib appears in LDFLAGS, the reason is that some package
that configure picked up has a bad pkg-config that includes that (and
config.log can help you figure out which).

I just checked, my standard build on debian unstable does not get that option
set when I build with c-ares.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!