Re: static libcurl with clang

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 01:59:54 -0400

On 3/20/2020 5:51 AM, Mike via curl-library wrote:
> 1>libcurl_a.lib(krb5_sspi.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht
> aufgelöstes externes Symbol "__imp_ntohl" in Funktion
> "Curl_auth_create_gssapi_security_message".
>
> please any help as I'm stuck.
> many thanks

If you have built libcurl as a static library you will have to include
the dependencies needed, the lib does not do that for you. In Visual
Studio properties Linker > Additional Dependencies included by default
in a project usually include most of that but you may have to specify
some on your own such as ws2_32. If the functions it can't find are CRT
functions then that is an issue with your project and not libcurl.