curl roadmap webinar on March 26th

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:12:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends

This Thursday I'm doing a webinar where I'll talk about the stuff I want to
work on for curl this coming year and why. Feel free and encouraged to sign up
and join me for this. I'll be happy to answer questions and discuss whatever
ideas and additional things you want!

You'll find the necesary link and details in my blog post about it:

   https://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2020/03/23/lets-talk-curl-2020-roadmap/

(and yes, there will be a recorded video of this event made available
afterwards in case you can't attend but still are interested)

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!