Re: MQTT

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 08:58:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> I cannot reproduce that. Doing that command line here seems to get a partial
> response and then it sits waiting for the rest:

After looking at what I wrote there, it struck me that it doesn't actually
"wait for the rest". It gets 33 bytes in a single publish but then it gets
nothing more and no disconnect so it just waits:

> == Info: Remaining length: 33 bytes
> <= Recv data, 33 bytes (0x21)
> 0000: 00 1c 64 65 2e 77 73 76 2f 70 65 67 65 6c 2f 63 ..de.wsv/pegel/c
> 0010: 6d 2f 65 6d 73 2f 65 6d 73 68 6f 65 72 6e 35 38 m/ems/emshoern58
> 0020: 32 2

The payload is '582' as can be seen in the trace.

We might need a way to tell curl to disconnect after a certain number of

  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!