CURL Keberos, how to build or download DLL?

From: Christian Schmitz via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 17:33:33 +0200

Hello,

I have a request for CURL with Keberos for Windows.

I looked into the pre-built CURL DLLs for Windows.
But those I found on the website are all without Keberos.
The download website doesn't list the features enabled for each build.

Also I tried to build with Keberos/GSS support.
Has someone tried this? Especially for Windows?

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:
http://www.mbsplugins.de/