more graphs: github activity

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 23:39:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Yesterday I added two new graphs to the dashboard collection of graphs:

"github monthly" shows the number of issues and pull-requests created per
month, over time, and the median number of total open issues (PR + issues)
during the month:

  https://curl.haxx.se/dashboard1.html#github-monthly

"github age" shows the average and the median age of issues closed, per month
over time. Note that this counts integer number of days the issue was open per
issue, so every closed issue was open at least (during parts of) one day.

  https://curl.haxx.se/dashboard1.html#github-age

These graphs are made possible because I wrote up a script that sucks down
meta-data for *all* issues and then I can do all the lookup magic locally.
There's still some work left before everything works fully unattended and
automatically.

If you have more ideas of what to visualize, especially with all this new
github data available, let me know.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!