Re: Presentation: The state of curl 2020

From: Timothe Litt <litt_at_acm.org>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 11:22:41 -0400

On 05-May-20 04:53, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Sun, 3 May 2020, Timothe Litt wrote:
>
>> My town (and many other entities) is using Zoom successfully, though
>> it has some well-publicized issues which wouldn't seem to apply to an
>> open meeting.
>
> wolfSSL is sponsorsing this, and I'll setup a Zoom meeting for us and
> publish in the wiki before Saturday.

Does cURL have a time zone? :-)

I looked at your wiki and saw times listed without any clue about where
in the world the schedule is set.

I might assume Central European Time - but rather than rely on
assumptions, you might want to specify a time zone.

Ideally, also specify UTC - it's easier for most people to know/compute
their UTC offset than to sort out their offset from an arbitrary time
zone - especially with local "summer" time effective dates.

Extra work - but you do have an international base...

Timothe Litt
ACM Distinguished Engineer