Re: Make cCURL request from PHP on IIS using Windows authentication

From: Chris Korzen via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 13:07:25 -0400

Thank you for the quick response. Yes, Application Pool is a context that
the application is running under in IIS and has its own user identity.

This does work correctly using curl at the command line, which is why I
think it may have something to do with the curl library build.

Yes, I am trying to reach out to other sources too. Thanks!