Last-Modified header

From: James Read via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 15:46:33 +0100

Hi,

I'm implementing a simple web crawler with curl and want to retrieve the
Last-Modified header so I can implement a sensible recrawl policy. I've
found https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/getinfo.html which is a nice easy way
to retrieve the Content-Type header. Is there a similarly easy way to
retrieve the Last-Modified header? Or I do I need to parse the header
myself?

If I need to parse the header myself I found
https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/sepheaders.html which prints headers to a
file. Is there a way of just storing the headers in memory so I can parse
them there? I don't want to have to write a file just to read it again.

Thanks
James Read