Content-Type (charset) formatting

From: Mark Windshield via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 20:32:46 +0200

Hello,

I was changing curl a little to integrate as request library into one of
our projects, and then realized that the Content-Type by default is
"text/html; charset=UTF-8", while this isn't a problem in most cases it is
recommended by https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7231#section-3.1.1.1 to
use "text/html;charset=utf-8",
now I looked in the curl source what exactly I would have to change to
change the charset to lower-case, but couldn't find it. Does anyone have an
idea what I would have to change to achieve that?

Kindest regards and thanks in advance,
Mark