Re: Http2 Settings Frame

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 16:40:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 31 May 2020, BLank Ennis via curl-library wrote:

> I am fairly new to http2. I wanted to change the default settings frame sent
> by curl. So I edited the populate_settings function in /lib/http2.c (see
> screenshot 1).
>
> However testing with a local nghttp2 server the logs show the wrong value
> for SETTINGS_INITIAL_WINDOW_SIZE and no value at all for
> NGHTTP2_SETTINGS_MAX_HEADER_LIST_SIZE (see screenshot 2).
>
> I am grateful for any help.

Please send information and changes as text. Screenshots are crappy for
providing textual information, aren't searchable and for me personally who
read and process all my email in a text-only email client: I have no idea what
you're talking about. (Yes, I *can* make an effort to view the images but I
would prefer if the extra effort is done by the single person who writes the
email rather than among the thousands of persons who read it.)

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!