Re: CII Best Practices: curl now at Silver level

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 11:41:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

On the two remaining criteria:

> "The project MUST document its code review requirements, including how code
> review is conducted, what must be checked, and what is required to be
> acceptable."

The PR for this is now here: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/5555

Should land soon and I'll then make it appear on the web site too.

> "The project MUST clearly identify small tasks that can be performed by new
> or casual contributors"

... as this then seems to be *the only* remaining critera for curl reaching
gold level CII Best Practices, I'm tempted to do something about it. I haven't
worked out exactly what or how.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!