Re: CII Best Practices: curl now at Silver level

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 13:03:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020, Jeffrey Walton via curl-library wrote:

> Does cURL have any small tasks left? After years in development I
> would think all of the low hanging fruit has been picked.
>
> If there are no small tasks left, then you are already in compliance.

We basically never have any small tasks just lingering around so, no, we
don't. I went with this pending addition to the HELP-US document that I intend
to point to when stating we meet the critera:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/5560

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!