Let libcurl return the full list of mirror's URLs for a downloading file.

From: Hongyi Zhao via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 21:15:05 +0800

Hi,

See my following testings:

werner_at_X10DAi-01:~/Desktop$ curl -sv --head
http://mirrors.ctan.org/systems/texlive/Images/texlive2020-20200406.iso
Location: http://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/CTAN/systems/texlive/Images/texlive2020-20200406.iso
Location: http://mirrors.hit.edu.cn/CTAN/systems/texlive/Images/texlive2020-20200406.iso
werner_at_X10DAi-01:~/Desktop$ curl -sv --head
http://mirrors.ctan.org/systems/texlive/Images/texlive2020-20200406.iso
|& grep ^Location:
Location: http://mirrors.nju.edu.cn/CTAN/systems/texlive/Images/texlive2020-20200406.iso

As you can see, it seems libcurl returns the random URL for the target
file. I want to know whether libcurl has the capability of obtaining
all the potential mirror's URLs.

--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao_at_gmail.com>