curl_mime

From: Byron Van der Merwe via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:01:25 +0200

Hi,

I get the following error when compiling my code using curl_mime.

undefined reference to `curl_mime_init' mimeTest.c /mimeTest/src line 28
C/C++ Problem.

This is for all mime references. I also found that the following structs
can not be found.

/* Mime/form handling support. */
typedef struct curl_mime_s curl_mime; /* Mime context. */
typedef struct curl_mimepart_s curl_mimepart; /* Mime part context. */

Can you please assist me on how to compile for mime as well as
arm-linux-gnueabihf

Regards
Byron