Re: cmake: /usr/local/lib/libcurl.so.4: no version information available (required by cmake)

From: Hongyi Zhao via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 13:49:15 +0800

Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao_at_gmail.com> 于2020年6月25日周四 上午9:08写道:

> Hi,
>
> On Ubuntu 20.04, I want to compile zeal with the following steps:
>
> ```
> $ sudo apt-get build-dep zeal
> $ sudo apt-get install qtwebengine5-dev
> $ git clone https://github.com/zealdocs/zeal.git zeal.git
> $ cd zeal.git
> $ mkdir build && cd build
> $ cmake ..
> cmake: /usr/local/lib/libcurl.so.4: no version information available
> (required by cmake)
> ```
> How to solve this problem?

Some more info about this problem: curl is compiled by myself with the
latest git master version, while cmake is installed from this distro's
repository. OTOH, after compiling and installation of curl, if I
continue to compile cmake and install it, the problem will be solved.

So, I want to know whether it is possible for me to solve the problem
without using the self-compiled version of cmake?

--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao_at_gmail.com>