How to get a frame of image data from RTSP stream

From: Viết Trung Trần via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 15:56:52 +0700

I want to capture a frame of an image from the ip camera with Curl. Is it
possible?

I got an example in rtsp, it works well but I don't know where I can get
image data.

Other documents I found that can use CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEFUNCTION and
CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEDATA to get RTP data from RTSP server. But I still don't
understand where I can get image data. Can you make a tutorial or example
for my understanding?

Thank you so much.