Re: curl_multi_cleanup(multiCurlPtr); in cpp 9.1 leads core dump

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 18:22:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020, hotman eric via curl-library wrote:

> i use same code complied in g++7.1.0 it run well
> but ,it occurs core dump with g++9.0,error message only core dump,

We build and run libcurl and applications with all sorts of compilers and
versions all the time - this is not a known issue.

Is this using a recent libcurl version? If so, can you provide a *complete*
example that reproduces a crash so that we can try it out in our ends?

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!