PowerMac and ang on test 1068

From: Jeffrey Walton via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 17:03:18 -0400

Hi Everyone,

This is from an old PowerMac running OS X 10.5 in case there's
interest in looking at it. I have not observed the issue on
non-ancient systems.

test 1066...OK (797 out of 1355, remaining: 03:01, took 0.119s, duration: 04:18)
test 1067...OK (798 out of 1355, remaining: 03:00, took 0.215s, duration: 04:18)
test 1068...^C
 1068: protocol FAILED!
 There was no content at all in the file log/server.input.
 Server glitch? Total curl failure? Returned: 2002
test 1069... exit FAILED
test 1070...
 1070: protocol FAILED!
 There was no content at all in the file log/server.input.
 Server glitch? Total curl failure? Returned: 7
test 1071...
 1071: protocol FAILED!
 There was no content at all in the file log/server.input.
 Server glitch? Total curl failure? Returned: 7

I let the test run about 45 minutes. I don't think it was going to
clear itself through a timeout.

After the CTRL+C I see a fair amount of failures with "There was no
content at all in the file log/server.input."

Sometime later I see some of this:

test 1449...
 1449: protocol FAILED!
 There was no content at all in the file log/server.input.
 Server glitch? Total curl failure? Returned: 7
  File "/Users/jwalton/Build-Scripts/curl-7.72.0/tests/dictserver.py", line 43
    VERIFIED_REQ = b"verifiedserver"

I don't worry too much about self tests on these older systems. As
long as git checkout and pull work I am happy.

Jeff