Re: [RELEASE] tiny-curl 7.72.0

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 10:57:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020, Dennis Clarke via curl-library wrote:

> Before I begin a test has anyone tried to build tiny-curl on systems with
> 256MB memory or less? For that matter is there anyone else that tests on
> these sort of smaller machines?

I'm not sure what people have tested or not, but the targets I've worked with
on my tiny-curl ports have *significantly* less memory than so. 2MB-8MB ram is
not unusual in these setups, with similar sizes on the (flash) storage. That's
also often part of the reason why they go with RTOSes instead of Linux etc.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!