Re: Thoughts on HSTS

From: Stefan Eissing via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 09:51:11 +0200

Nice work, Daniel.

In Apache I can preload certain servers, because it is pretty safe to assume that ACME servers do not migrated to http:

But the persistence seems not usable. I cannot specify a file to libcurl, as process privileges will change during the lifetime of the server and also because it will live in several child processes.

Would it be an idea to let the hosting application provide some sort of persistence callbacks? Or is there already such a thing?

Cheers, Stefan