Re: time to remove Visual Studio project files?

From: Rod Widdowson via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 17:31:04 +0100

> On 5 Sep 2020, at 17:13, Joel Winarske via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> wrote:
>
> I would say if the two were brought to parity then you could drop the nmake files.

That’s a pretty big if. There are a lot of things at the edge of the NMAKE build which might be problematic. I’m away from my sources right now so I cannot give exact details..

> I can take a look later next week.

If you get a PR put together can you either FU here (or reach out to me directly) and I’ll give it a spin against our somewhat ‘edge’ build? I don’t have the cycles any more to follow the curl github stream directly.

Thanks ,

Rod