Help us with CI builds on Appveyor using cmake!

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 15:42:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

After a recent change to the cmake files, we have a problem in curl: the
Appveyor CI builds fail to run the test suite - because the test suite isn't
built.

I've tried a few ways to fix this but none has worked. The problem remains. I
would appreciate if someone with more cmake skills than me could have a look
and go at it.

All details are here:

   https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/6052

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!