curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Re: Thank you!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:58:45 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017, Marcel Raad via curl-meet wrote:

> thanks again to Dan and Daniel for organizing the conference, I enjoyed it
> very much and learned a lot!

Thanks everyone for attending, for talking and for all the discussions. I had
a wonderful time. I was totally exhausted when I got back from this intense
weekend and had to sleep in a bit extra this morning to be able to function!

I'll do one or more blog posts this week summing up my view of curlup and once
we have more recordings from the talks and sessions I figure we'll create a
new wiki page with links to them and we can announce that to the libcurl
mailing list as well. (Thanks Thomas for your work on that!)

Dan mentioned we could/should do a survey and get more feedback and opinions
from people, so maybe we'll do that.

So that was the first curlup ever. Cool.