Select a specific entry from the form drop-down list and submit it with curl.

From: Hongyi Zhao via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 21:31:06 +0800

My fiber optic modem has exposes user a URL
(http://192.168.1.1/hidden_version_switch.gch) for its specific
firmware version selection. On the opened webpage, I can select a
specific entry from the form drop-down list and submit it. See the
screenshot in the attachment for more details.

I'm not sure if I can do this job programmatically with curl. Any
suggestions/hints will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
--
Assoc. Prof. Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao_at_gmail.com>
Theory and Simulation of Materials