Cannot build program with linking libcurl as static lib.

From: Mateusz Domińczak via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 15:04:37 -0000

My build is: curl-7.76.0 libcurl-vc16-x86-release-static-ipv6-sspi-schannel (so static as we see) Visual Studio 19. Linked all required libraries: Normaliz.lib;Ws2_32.lib;Wldap32.lib;Crypt32.lib;advapi32.lib; (And libcurl ofc) Defined using #define CURL_STATICLIB (defined before the include) But the program always builds with an external DLL which is super annoying. If you need more informations or anything, i'll surely answer. I'll leave my discord just if someone wanted to help there. Allerek#6155