curl-users

Re: again: connect() timeouts

From: Georg Horn <horn_at_koblenz-net.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:14:07 +0200

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 11:55:36PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I'm amazed!

:-)

> You've really lit up my day! ;-) Thanks a lot for digging down into this and
> solving it beautifully.

just my 2 cents...

> I just added a few '#ifdef HAVE_SIGACTION' lines to maintain portability, but
> otherwise your patch is applied as you posted it.

Jupp, i thought that something like that should be done, but i haven't yet
worked with this configure stuff... Don't know how to tell configure to
check for sigaction() and #define HAVE_SIGACTION if it's there.

> That makes your perl scripts a lot fancier, doesn't it?

Yeah, now i should upgrade to curl-7.4 and continue work on the perl
interface...

Bye,
Georg