Re: curl binaries for Linux

From: Troy Engel <>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:36:45 -0800

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> For RPMs, get the curl i386.rpm file. Unfortunately, there's no 7.5.1 version
> around in that format so you'd have to get a slightly older. Pick one here:

Ok ok, push my buttons. :-) I'm back online now, the new DSL is up and
running this week (nothing like being offline after moving to make you
realize how much you take for granted. :-)

Is 7.5.2 coming online soon (~1wk), or will 7.5.1 be the stable release
for awhile? I think there's one patch necessary?

Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
Perl is just another tool in the Unix toolbox. Perl does one thing,
and it does it well: it gets out of your face. - Larry Wall