curl-users

Re: Building curl 7.7.1 with the VC IDE, SSL release build

From: SM <nntp_at_iname.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 02:02:14 +0400

At 20:32 07-04-2001 +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>But it might be worth switching to non-blocking connects, as that would
>enable better timeouts for win32.

That would mean adding a "window" to handle the winsock messages. I will
see whether there is a way to get the connect timeout to work under win32.

>Could you send me updated curllib.dsp and curllib.dsw files?

I am attaching the updated curllib.dsp and curllib.dsw files.

I have modified the lib\makefile.vc6 (attached) as the SSL release build
was not working. I have compiled libcurl with OpenSSL 0.9.6a. If you are
compiling Curl with SSL support, uncomment the OPENSSL_PATH and point it to
the correct location. I changed the include path was changed to use
"inc32" instead of "include" as it is the default include directory for
OpenSSL.

Regards,
-sm