curl-users

Re: Libcurl Telnet

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 23:44:39 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, SM wrote:

> It may be better to move user input from the libcurl Telnet code into
> cURL. It would be easier to build upon the Telnet feature in libcurl
> then. And it might be easier for me to fix the win32 Telnet without
> breaking libcurl. :) The user input could be done through a callback.

I'm not against re-arranging the code to get things working, but I don't see
how introducing a callback in this case will make things work properly.

The current code select() on a socket and stdin. How would the library parts
know when to get user input? Would we need to check for that periodically?

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/