curl-users

FTP upload doesn't work with Windows 32 binary?

From: JIM MCNEILL <JIM.MCNEILL_at_holdsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:23:09 +0100

Hi,

I have read the manual page, and as far as I can see I'm not doing anything
stupid, but I just can't get curl to upload a file at all. No matter whether
I use the command line or a config file, no matter what order I put the
parameters in, it's as if it just completely ignores the "-T" (or
upload-file) parameter. If the upload destination has a trailing "/" I get a
directory listing, if it's a filename it downloads a file.

Shame, it's such a lovely product really. Does anyone know of a freebie DOS
command line utility I can use for this instead of cURL?

Cheers
Jim McNeill

Come and see our designs online! Click on over to http://www.holdsworth.co.uk/brochure/webframe.htm
and browse our design ranges.
 . . . . .
CAUTION: This email message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at www.holdsworth.co.uk/library/emailfax.html
 . . . . .
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received
this email message in error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies of
this message and attachments. Thank you.
 . . . . .
This message is attributable to the sender and does not necessarily reflect the view
of John Holdsworth & Co Ltd or its subsidiaries.
 . . . . .