curl-users

RE: Cookies still not working as of 7.9.1-pre2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 08:47:06 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Roth, Kevin P. wrote:

> One more thing: the text you placed in your default cookie-jar file
> should be changed slightly. Instead of:

Ah, thanks for pointing this out. I just corrected it.

> I would be happy to submit a compiled cygwin version (though I'd guess
> not too many people use it since it's not very up-to-date on your web
> site right now). Should I send that directly to you, Daniel?

Please do.

I really can't tell how popular the existing cygwin packages are, as they're
not hosted by any site I admin.

An obvious advantage of hosting the package on the curl site itself, is that
they can all be mirrored and distributed automatically to a lot of download
places.