curl-users

RE: one more round of pre-release

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 08:49:44 -0500

It all compiles and tests quite nicely on my cygwin environment.

As for the makefile problems I caused with my cygwin additions, those
should be fixed as of the next pre-release (or see the copy in CVS).
Thanks to Daniel for showing me how to fix 'em. And thanks for your
patience as I learn this stuff.

--Kevin