curl-users

Test Script for cURL?

From: Jeff Miller <jeffopensrs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:50:06 -0500

I finally got OpenSSL installed on my account along with cURL. I had to
install them beneath my user directory because I am on a shared hosting
server. It seems as though both OpenSSL and cURL were successfully
installed. The only problem I noticed was an error that said something like
SSL directories not found where specified at the last line after running:
./configure --prefix=/home/USERID/curl --with-ssl=/home/USERID/bin

I checked my /home/USERID/bin directory and two files were there: c_rehash
and openssl.

Will cURL work properly when using SSL since that message came up?

Everything came up with OK when running the make for cURL. Is there a
script available that I can run to verify that things are working properly?
Especially with SSL?

Jeff