curl-users

Re: HTTPS post hangs

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:17:43 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Dale Counts wrote:

> I thought I had found the prob in the chunk routines, then compared .2 and
> .3 and found them both the same...so I will look further

Yeah, the chunk stuff hasn't been fiddled with since 7.9.

> I believe I can set up a secure box that will create the error will give it
> a try as soon as I get a chance

Thanks for your efforts.

I found and removed a minor problem yesterday when poking around in this. The
upload byte counter was incremented wrong and thus the upload progress meter
gets completely wrong! (I also removed the 'upload_bufsize' stuff but that
shouldn't matter.)

To get this upload byte counter fix, check this diff:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/curl/curl/lib/transfer.c.diff?r1=1.80&r2=1.81

... and apply the change mentioned on line 811 (left) - 809 (right).