curl-users

using curl with a wireless connections

From: Elizabeth Jones <bajones_at_panix.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:39:45 -0400 (EDT)

greetings - I am trying to write a script that will run on a PC and
use curl to ftp files from the PC to a central unix server. This
works perfectly when my pc is on a lan connection. But what I really
need this to do is work over a wireless connection. I have tried
both an aircard and a wireless cell phone and when I am connected
I can manually do an ftp from the command line, and sometimes I
can get a curl connection from the command line, but most times
the curl command says that it can't connect. and when I try running
the curl command from within a .bat file it fails every time!
Does anyone have any ideas on whether there are any curl parameters
that I can set to make this ftp connection succeed?

thanks -