curl-users

Re: lynx OK, http_post OK, cURL can't resolve

From: Bill Shaver <bshaver_at_dev3.ctc.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 06:47:33 -0700

Since I asked the (almost) same question last week, I will fill
you in on the little I have been able to sort out since.

 -- I applied the patch that Daniel provided (thanks), but it did
 not seem to help.

 name, sorry), the development server I was working on happens to
 be a name server for the internal developnent group.

 -- I moved most of the pieces to an HP-UX 11.x servers and initial
 testing with the curl tool looks like it works. (I am hoping to
 set up apache and test the libraries today or tommarow).

As 11.x is my target production environment (we are in the
process of converting our last 10.20 servers to 11), I am going
to have to abandon the 10.2 work in the next day or so. If I see
anything that might be helpful, I will pass it on.

Best Wishes,
        --Bill

Bill Shaver
bshaver_at_cis.ctc.edu