curl-users

RE: Beaten by cahoot.com

From: Richard Cooper <Richard.Cooper_at_aprsmartlogik.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:31:07 +0100

Ok. I've got this working for me.

Run the command once to get the cookies.
Delete the sesessionid cookie, leaving the Apache one
Run the command again.

Weird thing is you only need to delete the cookie for the second get. Not
the third, forth, etc.

I've no clue what IE does to make this all work transparently, but Mozilla
and Lynx both barf on the link so I assume it's a "feature" of IE that
cahoot are exploiting rather than a bug in curl. As if you had any doubt ;-)

Thanks for your help.

Rich