curl-users

Virex and libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:00:59 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

I would like to take a moment for a public statement:

        I am not involved in Virex or its development.

Please do not mail me with requests or reports of any kind regarding this
product. McAfee is the manufacturer of this tool, and you should direct any
questions, ideas, requests, flames etc to them.

Yes, my name and email address appears in the about window of Virex, but that
is because I am the main author of libcurl which this product apparently
uses.

I don't think this will do much good, but at least I've said it now and I can
point people in the future to this mail!

Now, get back to what you were doing. There's nothing more to see here. :-)